We asked twenty strangers to kiss for the first time….
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
Long distance fucking sucks :/
My middle cousin just challenged me to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. On one hand I’m like uhh no, but on the other hand she’s been saving her allowance all summer for some video game or something and she’s donating it because “dumping a bucket of water on my head doesn’t do anything to help people but if i dump the water and donate my money then it’ll help right?”
And like she’s so proud of herself and wants to get involved more so I’m totally down for that and I’ll donate some money and dump a bucket of water on my head I suppose.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
wow.. the fucking story line. speechless.
The Eiffel Tower partly hidden in the fog on Nov. 15, 2012.
how long before we as a society accept that something doesn’t have to show up on a blood test or body scan to be an illness?