Surprise! Here’s a little giveaway :) It’s not much, but once my Etsy reaches 500 sales, I’ll be doing my biggest giveaway yet.. I expect this to happen in 2 months or so! In this giveaway, however, this is what the winner will receive:
- A kyanite pendant (the crystal has been polished and repaired but it still looks lovely!)
- A clear Tibetan quartz pendant
- An amethyst pendant (a best seller in my shop!)
- 2 amethyst crystals from Brazil
- 2 tumbled amethysts
- A chunk of tektite from Vietnam (naturally occurring glass that is believed to have come to Earth from meteorite impacts long ago)
- Please check out my Etsy shop. (A big update is coming mid August, there is currently a clearance sale going on)
- Please follow my blog so you can get updates on the giveaway (in case something changes)
- DO NOT TAG THIS POST AS GIVEAWAY please do not do this, it increases the chances that this post will be deleted and then the giveaway will be cancelled.
- Be respectful of me and my rules
- You have until Wednesday, August 6th to enter
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, sometimes more than one reblog is counted, sometimes not, it depends on tumblr
- I will ship anywhere
- It will end Wednesday, August 6th at 8 pm, PDT
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator (each entry will be assign with a number)
- Again, please be respectful, and have fun!
Dear WoW players, feel free to add my battletag : Mararara#1100
I play on Eldre’Thalas and Zul’Jin.
THIS IS THE IRST TIME I’VE ACTUALLY MET SOMEONE ELSE ON TUMBLR THAT PLAYS ON E’T???/
ARE YOU REAL?
My original server was E’T now I’m on Stormrage
But going from super hot to super ac is playing hell with my headaches. Womp womp.
We bbq’d today amd had some friends over. Were talking about building a minecraft modpack and just enjoying the shade.
Tomorrow were going to Santa Cruz and I’m so excited to do boardwalky things!
Being here is like I never left. Its so weird how some place I’ve only visited once can feel like home.
Like I miss my home already but at the same time its like I’m home.
All the stress and shit from the last 2 weeks was worth it.
I will probably be spamming lots of updates I’ll tag as I can :)
This is my threw up in yet ANOTHER airport hope this isnt becoming a trend face. #selfie #ldr only a couple more hours til I get to see his big dumb face😀
I just puked at the airport. Mark that off my list of places I never wanna puke at again. Thanks to the nice stranger lady who gave me a piece of gum cause puke breath isn’t a good smell for anyone.
Also they have a male water Polo team on my flight. So many weird bros. Lolololol
I decided to try to make my own 30 Day Challenge for WoW since the questions for the only one that I could find didn’t really give a lot of room for edits or gifs. Plus it’ll give me a chance to actually show you guys what I enjoy about the game rather than randomly making obscure edits and gifsets while sneaking in posts about my characters every so often.
I’ll be tagging everything as #wow30 since there’s nothing in that tag. If you want to do the 30 Day Challenge as well, please let me know so I can keep track and see your posts :)
- Alliance or Horde?
- Favorite Racial Leader (Alliance)
- Favorite Racial Leader (Horde)
- Favorite Race
- One Expansion
- Favorite Female Character
- Favorite Male Character
- Major City
- First Class
- Favorite Class
- Class You Want to Level
- Non-playable race you wish was playable
- Favorite Lore
- Best Tier set
- Favorite Leveling Zone
- Favorite Dungeon or Raid
- Scryer or Aldor?
- Memorable Quote
- Scenery Porn Zone
- An Old God
- Best End Game boss
- Favorite in-game religion/spirituality
- Favorite Official Trailer
- In-Game Cinematic
- Legendary Item
- Best Dance
- Favorite Mount
- Burning Legion or The Scourge?
Sign up for the Blizzard SDCC lootbag - http://splur.gy/r/97y9q/r/2NKtZw7x5Gn
*By using that link you’re giving me 1 entry, but you should still sign up!
(Seriously I want the T-Shirt & the Whimsey Shire Goblin so baaddd)
That movie was horrible - it would’ve been better if the little girl had really saved the day. And it had some of the best one liners I’ve ever heard.
"I CHOOSE THE PEN!"
"You heard the man, the tour is over."
Like I don’t think you’re supposed to GIGGLE and roll around on your bed while watching an action flick.